HL7 Systems and Services is a leading specialist eHealth consultancy providing Advice, Education, Consulting and Implementation Support for the HL7 e-Health Healthcare Computing Systems Interoperability Standards. HL7S&S has a comprehensive track record in successfully undertaking projects for Federal and State Health agencies, product vendors, private hospital groups and other health-care organisations. HL7S&S provided EHR messaging specifications for NSW Health's Health-e-link project, has recently completed projects for the Dept. of Health and Ageing, NEHTA, etc. and was contracted 2002-05 to a US$68m World Bank project to redevelop the health information systems in Bulgaria.
- Consulting and expert advice to the Health ICT industry and users since 1997
- Help and Resources for eHealth system implementations
- Small, focussed and flexible - "integrated into the client's team"
- Australian Government Endorsed Supplier
- Health IT project management
- Health IT reviews and audits
- Specialist product development assistance
- Special interest in General Practice and Specialist messaging
- Creation, review and audit of HL7 interface specifications
Please Click 'Like' and 'Follow' to Stay-in-Touch with the latest HL7 News:
Major Current & Recent Projects
- Education Services 2010 - NEHTA (with HL7 Australia)
- Major Internet e-Business Project (2008-10)
- IHE Connectathon & Showcase Project Management 2008 & 2009 - IHE Australia
- Report Review "Standards for E-Health and EHR Interoperability" - NeHTA, Australia
- "Technical Report on Hospital Scheduling, Bed Availability and Eligibility Transactions" - Standards Australia
- Expert Panel - Health Information Systems (2008-10) - Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
- "Health-e-link" EHR Messaging Specifications - State Health Dept. of New South Wales, Australia
- "Data Group Mapping", "Integration Standards" and "Health Identifier" projects - NeHTA (with DH4 Pty. Ltd)
- GPCG 2004 "GP Messaging" and "GP Data Model" projects - Aust. Dept. of Health & Aging
- Pathology and Discharge/Referral Guidelines Review - HealthLink Ltd., New Zealand
- HL7 Infectious Diseases Message mapping - DHS Victoria, Australia
- Tasmanian HealthConnect Trial - Hobart, Australia
- National Health Information Standards Project - Bulgarian Ministry of Health, Bulgaria (funded by the World Bank)
- Review of a "R&D Start" grant application - AusIndustry, Sydney
- Review of the BMMS HL7 Message Specifications V1.0 - HIC, Canberra
- Discharge Referral Draft Standard & Implementers Specifications - NSW Health, Sydney
- GPCG Project "Review of the General Practice Data Model and Core Data Set" - GPCG, Australia
- GPCG Project "Development of an XML Version of the HL7 Discharge and Referral Message" - GPCG, Australia
- HL7 Message Specifications for Diabetes and Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRAC) Projects - GPCG, Australia
Please 'Share' this with anyone that may be interested:
If you have any questions or require help or education on the HL7 Standards, please call 1300 337 164 or e-mail . Thank you!
HL7 NewsHL7 Supports GS1 as World's Best Supply Chain Healthcare Standard
Monday, 14th October 2013
Health Level Seven International® (HL7®) has re-iterated its support of GS1 by joining more than 50 leading healthcare stakeholders from around the world in signing an endorsement paper that supports the adoption of the GS1 System of Standards for Healthcare as the global standard best suited for the healthcare supply chain.
HL7 and Sparx Systems Announce the Winners of the 2012-2013 Tooling Challenge
Monday, 30th September 2013
Health Level Seven® (HL7®) International, the global authority on interoperability for health information technology with members in 55 countries, and Sparx Systems, a leading vendor of modeling tools based on open standards, today announced the winners of the 2012-2013 Tooling Challenge. The challenge was to produce a Unified Modeling Language (UML) profile for HL7's Model Interchange Format (MIF) static models using Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect that will enable commercial UML modeling tools to work with HL7 static models, which have features that extend the standard UML expressions.
Health Level Seven Announces New Board Members, Fellows and Volunteer of the Year Awards
Wednesday, 25th September 2013
Health Level Seven® (HL7®) International, the global authority on interoperability of health information technology with members in 55 countries, today announced election results for its Board of Directors at the 27th Annual Plenary and Working Group Meeting in Cambridge, MA. The 2013 HL7 Fellows and the 2013 recipients of the W. Edward Hammond, PhD, Volunteer of the Year Awards were also recognized at the event.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try the HL7 Search Engine: